Friday, May 23, 2008

Yesterday I had a slow start to my day. I thought I just wasn't going to get much done. I seemed to get distracted and interrupted. Finally, I did accomplish something though. I got two loads of laundry done and hung out. The wind was blowing just enough to dry them fairly quickly. I vaccumed the living room, bathroom, and kitchen floors. Lessons were completed. I embroidered 4 more patches, and worked in both gardens.

This morning I have already finished embroidering four shirts for two ladies. So, this day is starting on a better foot.

This is a picture at the upper garden looking down on the house. I live in SW Virginia. Everything is up hill! You can't see from this photo, but down on the right is the other garden. If I had my way I would plant the whole yard. I think the General would like to plant the hills so he wouldn't have to mow them!

Sew Long for Now!





No comments: