Last night I finished this second wristlet. This is the one I revised the pattern for. It has a pocket inside. I made it several inches larger. This one looks better than the first, but I don't think I will make these for my up coming craft shows. They are very labor intensive. I could never make enough in time and they would have to cost too much for any one to be interested in them.
I had to do a little re-altering of the alteration to the black dress when the lady came to try it on. That done I cut out bags for the craft shows. I have some one coming this afternoon to pick up sewing. I also have a towel to embroidery, a bag to repair for the church, and more bags to cut out for the craft shows.
Sew Long for Now!