Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Picture taken by Captain Kitty overlooking our valley

I feel like I am on that ride at the park, you know the one, that is round and has bars radiating from the center. You and several others get on it and beg your Mom to push you faster. It spins you round and round. I really never liked that ride growing up so I definitely don't like it now! I just want it to stop and get off, but who ever is doing the pushing thinks it is funny and keeps pushing me faster and faster around.

Life this past week has been a series of days of running around. I just want to hide in bed and never get up. I don't like all this running around. Everyone knows I don't. I thought today I would finally get to stay home. Noooooo. I have to take the van in to get new tires installed this morning. I have to go with the General to his swallow therapy appointment. What about my sewing? What about my laundry? What about the rest of my garden I need and want to plant? I keep telling myself that God never gives us more than we can handle. I can do all things through Christ. This is the Lord's day and let Him guide my steps.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: