Thursday, May 08, 2008

I spent a lot of time yesterday working on my present. I sewed all the strips I had cut out into five sections of eight fabrics each and then I cut them into triangles. Today I have to get these triangles sewed together. I only have today and tomorrow to finish this project. I also have three shirts and a jacket to embroidery by tomorrow. I also have to go to the store, the cupboards are bare. I also promised last week to meet a friend today for a play date at the park. I also have to be home by the time the General gets off work because he and his friend will be here to put the rest of the bee hive together. I also have to pick up a cake for our oldest because his 19th birthday is Sunday and tomorrow morning he is going back to school for a week and so we will not see him on his birthday. I am calm, I can do this. Well, I can do it if God wills it. I just have to trust Him and let Him have today. The day so far hasn't been going the way I would have chose. The papers were late and then within the first fifteen minutes of starting to deliver them I developed a flat tire. I had to call the General at 4:30 a.m. this morning to come help me fix the tire. We got home in a reasonable time though for all the trouble.

Yesterday our little bee wrangler took 40 more pictures of the bees. He got quite close for some of these pictures. We don't have a telephoto lens! This is just one shot. I ask him if the bees didn't mind and he told me they didn't like it, but they let him. Sometimes I am just amazed.


Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Sounds like you are going to be one busy lady today

Love the bee photos