Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Good morning, here is the hive with all the parts together. This picture was taken last week. The weather has become overcast and chilly again here. I have no sewing pictures today, because I did no sewing yesterday. I took Captain Kitty to her drama practice. While she was there I did lessons with our little bee keeper in the car. Afterwards we went to Goodwill because CK had no shorts or capris. We found some great buys. I found her 4 shirts, 3 pair of shorts, and 4 pair of pants. On the way home we stopped by the library to drop off and pick up books. When we got home she had to do her lessons and then the General was home and supper had to be fixed and the day was over. Time just seems to fly on some days. Today is our little bee keeper's piano lessons and usually the General takes him, but some one found out we started a hive and invited the General to come by after work and have his pick of his bee keeping stuff. This man is no longer keeping bees and was going to throw the stuff away. I told the General I would take him to lessons. So add that into other things I have to do today. At least I only have one customer order for sewing right now. It will all get done, if not today tomorrow, or next week. This last picture is of our little bee keeper smoking the hive last week when they put the rest of it together. He just jumps right in and does what ever needs to be done. Amazing.


The weather today is suppose to warm up. I am so glad. I don't really like hot weather, but I would prefer not jumping back and forth either. I am ready to plant my gardens.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: