Thursday, November 09, 2006

The past 24 hours has been a rush to finish the doll dresses for our three dolls. Of course I waited until the last minute. The two I did are finished, Captain Kitty is still working on hers. She wanted to hand embroidery on the dress. I hope to finish all the shirt alterings for one customer and take them to her this afternoon. The vintage ball tickets go on sale today. I see myself working the last minute to make the General's and Captain Cool's outfits. I wonder if I will have time to make a gown for myself?

I used the same pattern to make both dresses. Simplicity 4364. This was a fairly easy pattern and it went together quickly.

I took this close up to show that I lined the jackets with material to match the dresses. I truly hope the little girls who receive these will be blessed and enjoy them. I hope they enjoy the material as much as I do.

Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How neat that the liner matches the dress. They will surely be enjoyed by the recipient. Doll clothes look like fun - none of the comfort issues of making them for real people.