Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is a monogram I put on a laundry bag yesterday. It is for a customer to give as a gift to a student going away to college. That's the only sewing I accomplished. I have another digitizing to complete and the hankies to embroider. I did work on lesson plans and making a reading list for the little bee keeper.

Speaking of the little bee keeper, he was taking pictures with my camera yesterday.


Here is a new picture of the bee hive he took. The bee numbers are up these days. Today I will hopefully be as busy as these bees. I need to water and pick in the garden. The kitchen needs cleaning. I need to sew and digitize. The laundry needs some attention. Captain Kitty finished all her last year's books, but LBK still has some lessons in Math and English to finish. There are meals to fix and the lesson plans to work on. Definitely never boring around here!

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: