Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Stormy skies. We have been having quite a few storms around here lately. Last night it was lightening almost the whole time we delivered papers. Sunday and Monday they had those ticker tapes across the screen during the news for storm warnings with hail and flooding. I wish we could send some of it to California to help those poor people who are having such a terrible time with fires.

I haven't been able to get any sewing in yet today. I hope to later. I need to make a lot of cards today. Yesterday we had more cucumbers and I made a salad. We also had zuccinihi and I sauted that with sweet peppers, onions, and basil out of the herb garden. That was good.

Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindi

I came over to your blog because I read the comment you left on Rhonda Jean's site and I thought that you seem to be a lot like me. Imagine my surprise to then open my email and find you left a comment on my blog! I just had to pop right back over here and say hi. I like your blog and plan to be back.

~Laura