Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Here is one side of the new bag I have been working on.



Here is the other. I haven't quite finished. There is some hand sewing left to do. The pattern called for using 7 different fabrics and I only used five. I think I would even prefer to use 3. I like things a bit more uniform and matching. I like the bag and I like the way it went together. I would just like more uniformity in look.

Today looks like it's is going to be beautiful. It is cool and there is a nice breeze blowing. Yesterday was quite lovely. I weeded some in the upper garden. I sewed, cooked, cleaned, hung out laundry, and crocheted. I spent time with my family. It was a nice day. For supper I made an egg casserole and used some sage out of the herb garden in it with some deer sausage we had. It turned out pretty good. I have some lemon balm and white peppermint cut to use in tea on the counter in a pitcher.

Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindi,

It's nice getting caught up here! I have to agree with you about fewer fabrics. If I use a bunch of fabrics I MUST quilt them to kind of bring them together. Otherwise it just looks like chaos to me. Cute bag!

Linda