Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Greetings!

I have been doing a bit of cooking lately. I think the little bee keeper is going through a growth spurt. He seems to always be hungry. Since I don't buy a lot of boxed treats I have to keep up by baking. I have been making biscuits or pancakes every morning. I have also been making cookies, cakes, and other snack type foods. This has kept him satisfied! That boy can put away some muffins, he will be 11 in a few weeks.

On the sewing front I finished one digitize and am working on the hankies. Over the weekend I got a call to do another digitize so I will work on that next. I am so blessed to be getting this work! God is always faithful to us even when we don't deserve it.

Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hankie is beautiful!

~Laura