Wednesday, April 30, 2008



I wish I could write about all the sewing I had done, but I can't. I embroidered two baby pillow fronts on Monday and tried to work on the 4 H patches again yesterday. I must be too picky. I hate the way they look. Why oh why can't I find a way to get these patches done that look decent to me? I am tired today for some reason. I guess it's the weather. This morning when I got up at 2:30 a.m. it was 35 degrees. Just a couple of days ago it was in the 60's at 2:30 a.m. I had better be off to do some things around the house.

Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

Cindi, you inspire. I hope you get some rest today,friend... Ah, getting up at 2:30!

And the bees! Absolutely fascinating! I am smiling from ear to ear! You live in a the land flowing with milk and honey!

Sending much, much love from here to you all....

Ann