Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunday after church Captain Kitty and I made some cards together. I needed some thank you cards and she made some generic cards for us to use as needed. I used to make cards a lot more often, but lately I seem to never find the time or strength to get out all the supplies. I was dreaming how nice it would be to set aside Sunday afternoons between church and when the General gets home from work to card making. Maybe we can make it happen?

These delightful "bee" cards are for the folks who helped us get our beehive together.
These other cards are thank you's to customers who have given us a tip this month. This first card is one I colored. Sometimes even as an adult I enjoy coloring. Isn't it nice it can be something useful so I can excuse my childish desire!
A little fun with flowers.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: