Tuesday, April 01, 2008



After almost a month of not sleeping and a major melt down for me I had to give in and change my routine drastically. I began last Thursday going to bed at 6:30 P.M. It was so heavenly to sleep for 8 straight hours. I hadn't done that for a year. It may take a while to get used to this new schedule and so I hope to get back to getting more sewing done. I haven't been able to lately because of exhaustion. On Friday we spent the day up in the mountains for the General's birthday. Spring is playing peek a boo with us here.

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hi Cindi,
thanks for visiting my blog...it sounds like we do have some things in common !
Glad you were able to get some sleep and found a schedule that works for you.

Anonymous said...

Yikes. A meltdown? I'm sorry! I hope you're sleeping better now. Sleep in so important, but quite often the last priority on my list. I'm hoping to catch up this weekend.

God bless,
Linda