Wednesday, April 02, 2008



I chose a picture with a view from my parents back porch. It is so much more inspiring than a picture of what I have been working on, a computer screen. I have been digitizing two designs this week. I am so excited the first one sewed out with only a slight change needing to be made. The second I will sew out later. I am afraid I am still working on the patches. Sigh...I just can't get them the way I want them. I also haven't got to the pocketbook again, either.

On the bright side, lessons have been completed every day and I finally got my kitchen floor washed this morning. I feel I have accomplished something. In just a little while the General will be home so I must be off to finish things so I can be available for him when he gets here!

Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I love the picture Cindi, looks like a place I would love to hike around