Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just popping in briefly this morning waiting to get ready for church. Yesterday was a great day to get things accomplished. I put two zippers in, embroidered a hat, repaired a hole in a skirt, made four pillow cases out of an old sheet, cleaned the bathroom, swept the livingroom, ironed, did a load of laundry, and other assorted small tasks. Wow, it felt nice to have a sense of accomplishment.

This is a sweatshirt some one brought me and ask me to cut the center and put a full zipper in.
Here is another one the same person wanted only a zipper half way down the front in.
This is four pillow cases I made out of a white flat sheet. I paid like $4 for the sheet for our oldest son for college. He ended up not needing as many as the list said so he brought me the extra. I love recycling.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: