Thursday, June 19, 2008

Perfect words to describe the my life. My life has been a precious gift from God. Some days I forget that. I need to remember to be thankful everyday for the all the precious gifts God has given me; Jesus, my husband, my children, my home, my friends.... Actually, there are so many more, more than I can count and list.

These words are on a pillow I finished yesterday for a baby gift. I love the color of the fabric. It is for a little girl with a very Irish name. A precious gift to her lovely parents.

Yesterday was another lovely day here. The weather was nice, the windows were open. I worked in the garden and it is looking good. I hung out clothes and worked with the children on school work. I did household chores and went to the grocery. I sew this pillow and pulled out fabric to try to decide about making a purse. Just an ordinary day, put a precious gift. How I love days that are ordinary. Today looks to be similar and I look forward to it!

Sew Long for Now!


No comments: