Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The last two mornings I have awoken to a bang. Yesterday it was an electrical transformer in our neighborhood exploding. We were without power for awhile. This morning it was thunder and lightening. It really messes your day up when you are jolted out of bed.

Testing is finished and mailed! This Saturday there is a used book sell and I hope to find some of the curriculum I need for next year. Then I don't know we may take some time off, we'll see.

I did not do any sewing today. I took Captain Cool to the doctor to get his shots for his trips this summer; hep a, tetnus, whooping cough, and menengitis. I did deliver completed sewing to some customers. I ran lots of errands. This evening Captain Cool helped me shampoo the carpet in the livingroom, our bedroom, Captain Kitty's room, and two of the cars.

Sew Long for Now.

No comments: