In honor of today, twenty reasons why I love the General:
1. You are the handsomest man I ever met.
2. Even though people think you are tough you are really a softy.
3. You spoil me beyond belief.
4. You are a great Dad.
5. You would help anyone who needed it.
6. You have a wicked sense of humor.
7. You work hard and never complain.
8. You make the best fried potatoes and onions.
9. You love God.
10. You are so level headed.
11. You love history.
12. You are fun to be with.
13. You love your family.
14. You spend all your free time with the children and I.
15. You call me several times a day just to talk to me.
16. You always encourage me in my interests.
17. You are always there for me.
18. You put up with a lot.
19. When I need correction you do it gently.
20. You have stayed with me through thick and thin.
There are so many more reasons why I love the General, these are but a few. My prayer is for another 20 years or more of sharing our lives together. Happy 20th Anniversary Dear!