Tuesday, May 09, 2006

In honor of today, twenty reasons why I love the General:

1. You are the handsomest man I ever met.
2. Even though people think you are tough you are really a softy.
3. You spoil me beyond belief.
4. You are a great Dad.
5. You would help anyone who needed it.
6. You have a wicked sense of humor.
7. You work hard and never complain.
8. You make the best fried potatoes and onions.
9. You love God.
10. You are so level headed.
11. You love history.
12. You are fun to be with.
13. You love your family.
14. You spend all your free time with the children and I.
15. You call me several times a day just to talk to me.
16. You always encourage me in my interests.
17. You are always there for me.
18. You put up with a lot.
19. When I need correction you do it gently.
20. You have stayed with me through thick and thin.

There are so many more reasons why I love the General, these are but a few. My prayer is for another 20 years or more of sharing our lives together. Happy 20th Anniversary Dear!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

lindiepindie said...

Oh that is so sweet! 20 years! We are approaching 10 and I can't believe it. Congratulations on your 20th!

I posted the purse book here: http://craftapple.blogspot.com/2006/04/really-big-sunbloom-couch-cushions.html
I bought the book from an Ebay store here: http://stores.ebay.com/Crafty-Creations
BUT be warned - she scans in tons of pictures in her posting and you'll have to set aside a good amount of time to sit and drool!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Cindi! I didn't make it over here yesterday, sorry! So I'm just seeing your post. Hope you celebrated in a grand way!

Cindi said...

LOL, we celebrate every day! In other words no time or money for us right now.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cindi and Robert! What a beautiful statement to true love!

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

Every blessing upon you, Cindi...God is so gracious to give you and Robert both the gift of each other. Every day. Oh, that He would be sooooo good....

You are blessed indeed.

Warmly,
Ann