Friday, May 05, 2006

I got little sewing related done today. I did cut out more strips for another bag. I have a friend graduating from college this week and she loves bags. She also loves purple, so I cut out strips with purple in them. We also went shopping this evening and I picked up some felt in different colors, more pin cushions. Captain Kitty made another one tonight. We had a family portrait done this evening for the church directory. Today Captain Kitty cleaned the bathroom, Captain Chaos swept the kitchen and vaccumed the living room, and I did the dirtiest yuckiest task of all! We live in 1950's brick ranch. Every room has vents in the floor where the heating and a/c comes through. I went through every room and took the vents off and washed them out and vaccumed out the ducts. After a winter of heating, nasty. Tomorrow I have to get more sewing done! I have so many things that need to be caught up!

Sew Long for Now.

No comments: