Friday, April 21, 2006

I made a dress for the infant today. I made a white one with silver thread in stripes on it. I also made frills for his neck and arms. The client who wants these is coming Tuesday to pick up what I have finished so far. I need to work on more over the next three days. I have made a green dress, green mantel, and white dress. She especially wants a pint mantel done. The way I did this dress it did not take much time at all so, maybe I can get all the colors done for the small infant and at least the white dress done for her bigger infant. I will try to take a picture and post it soon. The pink mantel is cut out.

I cut out a pocketbook tonight. I have these nice purple fabrics a friend gave me. I cut out all the pieces and now looking at it I wonder if it is too big. Captain Kitty came down after I cut it out and she mentioned how it was so big it could be two. It was a hint because she likes one of the fabrics. So tomorrow my one pocketbook may become two.

I also have 9 pieces to alter for a lady by Monday evening. LOL. The boys both need haircuts tomorrow and our Sunday School class is having a pizza and movie night tomorrow night. I can get this all done! Right? LOL. I did also get my bedroom cleaned today. Now I moved the cleaning supplies here to the sewing room. It needs to be cleaned. Next week when I am caught up with all this client business I hope to make the curtains for our bedroom. I have a stool to cover for in there and I want to make a duvet. We closed all the windows and turned on the central air. I also took a nap today. I am starting to feel a bit more energetic.

Sew Long for Now.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

My bride's name was Anne..but I thought about you as I was getting ready to sing. Somewhere around here, I knew another group of girls were walking down the aisle in yellow gowns. These girls had on spring green. Everything was very simple and elegant. The flowers were just lillies and white (lilacs? is there such a thing?) That's what they looked like anyway.

Cindi said...

One of the bridesmaids told me today they had two ladies sing in this wedding and I just knew it had to be you, but, alas it was another wedding. I have only ever seen purple lilacs, but, there are probably white ones.