Both the bridesmaid dresses are done. I did not finish anything else yesterday due to the phone ringing off the hook. Today I plan to finish the second suit for the client.
A little out of the ordinary, on some of the blogs I visit they are listing 10 of Life's Little Pleasures. I thought it would be nice to make myself think about that. 10 little blessings in my life.
1. A kiss from my husband.
2. A hug from my 6 foot tall 16 year old.
3. Every morning my daughter hugging me first thing.
4. My 8 year old still climbing on my lap.
5. Reading out loud to my children.
6. The smell of fresh mowed grass.
7. The feel of material when sliced with sharp scissors.
8. Quiet time before everyone is out of bed.
9. The view from our front window.
10. Magnetic pincushions.
I could list many more. Isn't it nice to stop and reflect on the simple pleasures of life, to remind ourselves how blessed we are.
11. Friends I have made through cyberspace.
Sew Long for Now!