Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I have had no time to come on the computer or to sew with my company here. They have all gone home and the house is now getting back to order. I loved their visit. Since they all live in small towns they wanted to shop in the big city. We shopped every day. I didn't think I could go much more!

Yesterday we began our normal routine again and in the afternoon I got some sewing in. I finished altering a bridesmaid dress for a wedding this weekend. I hemmed a pair of pants for a lady. Today after cleaning, lessons, and such I will alter the other bridesmaid dress and if I have time I will work on an outfit for the infant.

I really need a new purse. I have tons of patterns and tons of material. I just need to decide what I want. I am going to ponder that this week and see what I can come up with.

Sew Long for Now.

No comments: