A while back I purchased some new bed pillows. I didn't realize when I did that they were bigger than normal size. Captain Chaos has been having a difficult time keeping his pillow cases on. Yesterday I finally got around to making him some bigger pillow cases.
I have had this cool lizard material in my stash for over a year. These pillow cases were real easy to make. I think I had around two yards of this material. I just folded it over and cut it in half. Then I took half the material and seamed up the open side and one end of it. Last I folded over a hem on the remaining open end. Tada! I did this to both pieces and in less than 15 minutes I had two pillow cases.
I also cut out a khaki skirt for myself Monday afternoon. Last night I finished it. The last thing I did in the sewing room last night was to rip the seams out of the black dress I am altering for a woman. I hope today I will get to finish the alteration on the black dress, but the children having singing school and I have a Bernina Club meeting. I will try.
Sew Long for Now!