Monday, June 19, 2006

Today we had our stamp club meeting at my house. We made two really cute cards. It was sad though. The lady who does this is going back to school to become a teacher. She doesn't think she will have time for all the planning involved. She is one of the most creative people I know in real life. Good thing she only lives a few blocks from me, goes to church with me, has children who are friends with mine, has a husband who works with mine and who is the youth pastor to our children...shweee I thought I might not get to pick her brain or use her stamps!




Love the beads on this one.
















When you pull the tie on the bottom of this it folds up and shows you a cone under the chocolate scoop with the words "happy summer."




Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You crack me up! Neat cards...and congrats to Capt..Major Cool. :)