Friday, June 09, 2006

I tried to post Wednesday, but blogger had a hiccup. Thursday was very busy. Thursday night was ASG meeting. We made these cute pin cushions that I will post a picture of later. Captain Cool got his drivers license. Today we are headed to my folks to drop off Captain Kitty and Captain Chaos for a week of fun with the grandparents. I finished the digitizing for my nephew and will meet him at my parents to get some shirts to embroidery for him. He lives just a couple miles from their farm.

I have been battling a sinus headache several days this week and it has really put a damper on my productivity and creativity. Since I will be home alone for a week I hope it leaves soon because I have so many tasks I would like to get caught up on.

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

lindiepindie said...

Oh you're too nice to blogger - it was out for 2 days on my end - quite frustrating when it would ACT like it worked, but then didn't.

Congratuations on your son getting his license! I hope you get better soon as well so you can enjoy some free time. My allergies cause me sinus headaches. I resisted taking allergy meds for a few years, but it was a matter of survival around here. I can't wait until the air gets better!

Lisa said...

Congrats to Captain Cool!

Hope you feel better.