Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yesterday was busy, but I feel as if I got quite a lot on my to do list done. I cut out the pocketbook and I cut out a pattern for a bridesmaid dress I have to make. Sometimes it seems to me that cutting out paper patterns and cutting out the material take the longest amount of time in a sewing project. Today I am shooting for quilting the two outside pieces of the bag and cutting out the main body of the dress. Since it's Wednesday I have to make salsa. I have made it the last four Wednesdays in a row. On Thursday my husband takes it to work and sells it. Since the weather here has gotten a bit more rainy and chilly my tomatoes are not coming in so fast. I don't know how much more salsa I can make. Yesterday Captain Kitty and I got the kitchen cleaned, except mopping the floor. Sometimes I seem to have a hard time fitting household cleaning in my days. The papers were late this morning so I got up at the regular time and mopped the floor before I went on the paper routes. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: