Monday, January 23, 2006
I finally have taken a picture of the one completed sock. This pair is going to be a present to some one who wears a size 11. It certainly is taking longer than I anticipated. I tried to knit using the contental method and I am just not ready for that. I can go faster using the American method since that is what I have experience in. It has still taken me almost two weeks to get this far. I did not get any sewing done this weekend due to running the roads with my family and having company over. Hopefully, I will get some done in the next couple of days. I have some work for clients to do!
Sew Long for Now.