Monday, January 16, 2006

I am still working on my sock. I did get the heel finished and now am working on the foot part. Boy is this knitting socks taking longer than I thought. It's fun though!

I got some sewing in Saturday. I put a zipper in a coat for some one. It was a leather coat and the plastic zipper had lost some teeth. I replaced it with a metal zipper.

I also digitized a picture and put it on a baseball cap for a friend.

This sewing once a week is getting to me. I am so busy with school and running the children that I find no time for sewing during the week. I feel crazy! The sock knitting is the only thing helping me keep my sanity. It works well because I can just pick it up and carry it places. I was knitting during karate class this evening.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: