Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The bridesmaid dress fit perfect! I was so happy. I put a lot of work into altering the pattern. This morning I embroidered two shirts and picked out fabric for a quilted table cover for my next to oldest brother.

It's a cloudy day here, but we are going to spend the afternoon in the park. We all need a day out.

Above is a picture of one of hankerchiefs I received. This is all hand done. It is the most beautiful delicate thing.

Oh, salsa making ends up not being finished after all. So many men have ask for salsa at work that my husband ask me to make some more. This afternoon when I get home I will be making hot salsa. He wants another batch of mild also. The only problem I am running into is finding tomatoes. Ours have about puttered out and it doesn't seem to have been the best year for tomatoes here.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: