Friday, February 09, 2007

Just a little note this morning. I had to change to way I receive comments on here because some one came anonymously and typed in a long comment that insulted my beliefs. I hated to do it, but some people ruin things for every one. I couldn't delete the whole comment because of the way it was typed so I deleted the whole post. I would hate for them to continue and try to make me delete all posts, so I changed it to my having to approve the comments. I hope you will all understand.

Sew Long for Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a good decision. Having to frequently repost could be a real pain. I'm sorry that happened to you!

Alberta said...

Cindi...glad that unpleasant experience hasn't put you off your blog. I like having your site to pop into and inspire me to keep on sewing! Happy Blogging!

Linda L said...

It is a shame that some people have nothing better to do than be annoying!