Tuesday, February 13, 2007



At Christmas I bought fleece to make all the children new blankets. I never got to it. Valentine's Day is Captain Kitty's birthday, but, I still like to make it special for the other children. The General and I thought it would be a good time to finish the blankets and give them to the children. This is Captain Kitty's. I am working on Captain Cool's and Captain Chaos'. They are just two pieces of fleece layed together and the edges have 4 inch slits cut all the way around then the two pieces are tied together to hold them together. The children love this type of blanket.

I finished the robe embroidery yesterday. I am still battling a nasty cold so I get tired real easy. Hopefully, I will get over it soon!

Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

So cute! I might just have to try that - it seems pretty simple, and how precious to have something from Mama just for you! :)