Thursday, February 08, 2007



Even though Captain Chaos has strep I let him go out and play in the snow. We don't get that much snow here so I just couldn't say no. He is doing better today. Isn't it cute he made a snow bed for Captain Kitty?

I worked on the alterations yesterday. I ended up with 1 3/4 inches added to the black dress by letting out all the seams. It has a coordinating jacket and I got 2 inches extra by letting out all it's seams. The third piece she wanted me to let out was a wine colored jacket. I got 1 3/4 inches extra for it by letting the seams out. I steamed the seams and now I just have to put the hems back in the pieces.

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Sometimes a dose of fresh air will do them a world of good! I hope he feels better soon.
That snow bed looks quite comfy, but cold!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That looks cold! We had just a little bit of snow last week and the boys made the tiniest little snowman. :o)