Saturday, February 24, 2007

I finished a new black skirt for myself. It is made out of a wool tweed and I lined it with black lining material. I have been working on digitizing a design for a lady for the past two days. I need to sew it out and tweek it, but it is mostly finished.

I am feeling better, thank you so much for the prayers. I still have some congestion and a little bubbly in my one ear, but I feel so much better than the last several weeks. Monday I am going with my youngest sister to my folks for the day. My Daddy is having surgery. I am praying the weather will cooperate for us to be with our Momma.

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Sometimes feeling bad starts to feel normal and it's hard to remember what feeling good feels like. I'm glad you're up to sewing again.

Alberta said...

Your skirt looks like it'll be a classic part of your wardrobe! Well done!