The dresses have been picked up. I decided to finish my "purple project" before starting any more sewing for customers.
You knew it was going to be a bag! I did a few things different with this one. The first thing I did different is that I didn't angle the strips as much. This gave a wider opening. It also made it possible to put bigger pockets in it. This bag has 6 big pockets on the inside. I used a different stabilizer. I usually use tailor's fusible interfacing. This time I used craft fusible interfacing. It gave it the same stability, but not as thick.
I don't know if you can see in this photo, I didn't do straight quilting. Instead I used a decorative stitch on my machine and free motioned it. The stitch is a leave design to go along with the embroidery.
I found the best button. It has the same checked pattern as the material.
Sew Long for Now!