Two more pair of capris finished for the bride to take on her honeymoon. Right now I am monogramming european pillow shams for the wedding present. I am using 3 inches for the initial of the last name surrounded by 2 inch high initials of the first and middle. I am using two different fonts. The reason why is because one of the initials of both the bride and groom is J. J is a hard letter to choose a font for. It doesn't look good in some of the fonts.
We have changed our schedule around here, trying to tweek it to fit in everything we have to do and things we want to do. I have started getting the children up earlier. I am keeping them on a time schedule to get dressed and do their morning chores. They have a habit of dwadling. So I have been playing drill sergeant. We have then been all pitching in and doing 1 hour of house cleaning. We clean certain rooms of our home on certain days. Next we have been doing our lessons with the goal of getting them done by noon. This has worked out really well. We then have the afternoon to run errands, sew, do crafts, and play. I hope this continues to work. It has been hard getting in the habit of getting up earlier though.
Sew Long for Now.