Thursday, May 03, 2012

 I finished piecing the table topper for my Momma for her birthday, only have to quilt it and it will be ready to give her next week.  I made a few mistakes, but learned quite alot and I love the look of the little pinwheels!

 I started the next row in the Memory Lane quilt.  It has these cute blocks with adorable reproduction fabric!

It has been busy with end of the year activities for the children's outside activities so that's about all I have accomplished this past week.
I have the April blogger's BOM to do, the rest of the Memory Lane row, cutting out the rest of 2nd cross quilt, and sashing my mother-in-laws quilt. 
I was also trying to find a quick project to do for my sister's birthday in June.  She has been so good to me this year and I can never repay her for all she has done.  I think she likes a more modern style.  I will have to be looking around.
Sew Long for Now

No comments: