Wednesday, April 25, 2012

 Here is the finised Scotty Dog row for the Memory Lane Quilt.  I added the yoyo's as the final step.  I made all the squares for my mother-in-law's quilt and bought some material to use as sashing.  I hope to work on that this coming week. 
I finally finished March's blogger BOM.  I need to go looking for the pattern for April now!  A quilting friend and I are getting together next week to sew.  I am putting together blocks from a charm pack and she is going to show me how to make a twist and turn quilt from them.  I am so excited to learn this, I saw this adorable quilt made from using that template.  Oh, exciting I started to cut out the material for the next cross quilt.  I have 500 pieces cut out so far.  Over a thousand more to go...

Sew Long for Now

No comments: