Thursday, April 05, 2012

What a week. I got most of the two costumes finished. The picture is of the hat made for the high priest. It is deceiving in it's looks, it took me 6 hours to complete. I did everything except hem and put some trim on the robes. I got interrupted by several family events. First, our oldest son was deployed to Afghanistan. A few hours before he left some one stole their only car with all his gear he had packed to be dropped off. His wife is 7 months pregnant and they are stationed on the other side of the United States from us. I so wish I was able to be there physically to help. We have been purchasing stuff he lost to ship to him and so many wonderful family members and friends, even people we don't know have offered to help. In the middle of all this my Dad was admitted to the hospital. He is doing better so I am so thankful for that.


On my sewing table is the quilt for my mother-in-law, the block a month for the bloggers BOM from March, the row from the holiday quilt club, and the material to cut out the next cross quilt.

Sew Long For Now

No comments: