Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I have been working on putting together these blocks for my mother-in-law's quilt.
I am always looking for easy streamline methods when I am doing a lot of blocks. After putting these two blocks together this week I realized that I can easily do certain piecing for the next 5 blocks all at the same time. Why does it take me so long to realize these things? So hopefully by next week I will have all of the blocks pieced. Then I can find a border fabric. I haven't decided if I want to do sashing of the blocks.

I went to class for the Color Me Happy quilt, here is block 4. I love the colors. I am enjoying putting these blocks together each month.


I am still behind on some of my sewing plans. I will eventually catch up. I am so glad for anything I get accomplished. My dream life would involve hours a day available to quilt. Oh, it is so nice we can dream.


Sew Long for Now






No comments: