Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I have been working on my Memory Lane Quilt. I don't have a lot of experience with applique and so it is taking me longer. I am enjoying it and love the look of these scotty dogs.
I haven't done much more sewing this week though. We went to see the program at church Saturday evening and it was very good. We had a quiet Easter at home with just our immediate family. My Dad is still feeling poorly so my Mom wanted to keep him quiet and let him rest and didn't want many visitors. Monday I went with our daughter for a college visit. I can't believe it's time for that. It's all coming too fast for me.
On my work table is the March blogger BOM, finishing up the Memory Lane row, more blocks to make for my mil's quilt, and material to cut out for the next cross quilt.
Sew Long for Now




1 comment:

Monica said...

I don't have any experience with applique but it is one of my most favorite things to see on a quilt. Perhaps some day we'll get good at it. Those dogs are so cute!