Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I finished these seven blocks and put them together, they are the next row in the "Memory Lane" quilt I am doing. It is a row-by-row quilt. We meet once a month at a local quilt shop to pick up the fabric and go over the design. I have two rows done. This is really nice way to do a quilt. It gives you a feeling of accomplishment because you see your quilt coming together.

I also have all 36 blocks of the blue cross quilt made, next step is to put it together! I was hoping to have that done, maybe now that I have this row done I will accomplish it.

Of course I have been working on hand quilting the green quilt, but that's all the sewing related activities I accomplished last week. I always hope to accomplish so much more than my time actually allows.

Sew Long for Now

No comments: