Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Here is a picture of how to sew the seam for the intersections to meet better that I tried to explain last week. Hope the picture explains better than my words.
I began working on my mother-in-law's quilt.

I am using Warm Memories from Moda.


Each block will be different, but all from the same line.


I also am finally putting together the last 16 blocks of the cross quilt.


Today is the last day of February...they even gave me an exta day this year, but alas I did not make a clothing item. I did a lot of hand quilting, made many blocks, bought some fabric for quilts, and even some knitting. I will try again next month for the 2 denim skirts I need.


On my sewing table I have 12 more of the cross quilt blocks to put together. There are 9 more blocks to piece for my mother-in-law's quilt. The blogger BOM for February. Also, 8 blocks from my holiday club meeting I went to yesterday and material for another cross quilt. In my head I have more ideas than one person deserves. I have been inspired lately, must be the thought of spring in the air.


Sew Long for Now











No comments: