Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I finally got the blogger BOM for February done. I like to stay on top of things. Lately, that has been a bit of a struggle. So many things to do and so little time!
I have been knitting three rows a day since January to finish up this afghan. Now my daughter, who started one at the same time, wants me to finish her's. She is so busy with college classes, her part-time job, and outside activities I said I would.

This was the week for my Color Me Happy BOM club meeting. I was able to make the block that afternoon when I got home. I am loving the fabric she has been selecting for these.

I have also been working on the hand quilting on the green quilt. Maybe I will finish it by May. I still have not put together the cross quilt blocks and I have more blocks to do for my mil's quilt. I did pick up some white for the next cross quilt. So, here's to being productive this coming week.

Sew Long for Now






1 comment:

sewing spots said...

You have been really productive! Be sure to bring some of your goodies for Sew and Tell time next month!