Thursday, November 08, 2007



Yesterday Captain Kitty and I worked all afternoon on the Salvation Army dolls. Captain Chaos went to a birthday party, so Kitty brought her sewing machine into my room and we set to work. I made all the slips you see here to go with the bloomers I made before. I have not attached the snaps on the back of the slips yet. Captain Kitty finished all but the snaps on her dress for the red headed doll. I made dresses for the other two dolls. Today we need to add the snap closures to everything and they will be ready. On the way to take Captain Chaos to the birthday party we went by one of the local area quilt shops and I bought some Christmas fabric to work on a new table topper. I still need to quilt the last one. I also need to sew out a digitizing I am doing for some one and hem some pants. Idle hands are the devil's workshop. No worries here!

Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet that the 2 of you could sew together! I like having a friend comeover with her machine and we sew together. It doesn't happen very often, but it sure is fun!