Monday, November 19, 2007

11 more of the soldiers leotard undershirts are finished and now all 17 are gone to be fitted to the toy soldiers. They will be back this week for final hemming and seaming. Next onto the the outter vest that will make them look like toy soldiers. The reason they are made in two parts? Ease of movement while dancing. We also cleaned the fish tank over the weekend. Can you say ewwww! Today I hope to finish up the table topper (I know I say that everyday), and embroidery a sweatshirt for a lady. Shopping. I greatly dislike grocery shopping. Today I need to shop for some supplies for our Thanksgiving celebration. We will be having the General's sister and an elderly lady we have met who has no family besides all our family. I hear my parents are stopping by for dessert.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: