Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yesterday I took Lt. Col. Cool to Iron Bridge, Va. (outside Richmond) to take his Spots test. I had some time to kill so I went looking for fabric stores. I found a cute little quilt shop called JoJo's. I also bought this material at another store. I love the green on left. Capt. Kitty and I need some skirts so I hope to get some made...someday. I am still working on the formal dress. I also just realized I need to get some bibs done this week! On Saturday we went to Waynesboro's Cracker Barrel and met two of my sisters, their families, and my parents for breakfast. That was for Father's Day. We decided since we were up there to spend the day at the lake. It was overcast and I was chilly. The children have no nerve endings in their bodies and they swam happily all afternoon. A picture of my favorite view.
Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids don't have nerve endings either! We went swimming on Friday and I prayed that it would be cloudy because I don't like the heat. Well God answered with a cold, cloudy, rainy day! I swam for a while but then had to tell the boys we had to go. My teeth were chattering. They were still happyily playing. :o)

Finding a new quilt shop sounds like fun.