Friday, June 01, 2007

It's been busy this week. So busy I forgot to take pictures of some of my sewing projects before they left. I embroidered a bag with initials for a graduation present. I also embroidered 5 beach towels for graduation presents. I hemmed some pants. Today I finished this cute little bag for a friend. She wanted it to put her Bible in. I have more projects to work on, but since the rabbits ate my cucumber and squash plants I went back to the nursery today and got more to plant. I also got some type of organic stuff that is suppose to deter the bunnies. Something about the smell keeps them away. I really don't like to say this, but bunnies are rodents and I look at them as not cute, but in the same class as rats. One year on Easter we were coming home from church and a bunny ran out and ran smack into the side of our car. It died. My children forever tell people how we killed the Easter bunny. They found it exceedingly funny. Don't worry we have never celebrated the Easter bunny so there is no psychological damage.

Sew long for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You killed Easter bunny?? Hah! That's funny. :o)

I've been forgetting to take pictures of the stuff I sew as well... oh well. That's a nice Bible bag. There are 3 girls at church who carry their Bibles and pens and a notebook in a little tote similar to the one you made.

Alberta said...

Love the sophisicated look of that bag! Gorgeous!