Sunday, March 18, 2007

This is not exactly how Schoolhouse Fabrics looked yesterday. It was cold and windy with flurries. We went there to pick up the flag bunting to make the 12 flags for the church. It has been a busy week of running around. Monday night we went to the nursing home to help. Then again on Tuesday morning we went to another section to help. Tuesday night was my stay at home wife/mother meeting. Wednesday I went to Augusta Hospital where my Daddy had surgery. Thursday morning was Bernina Club meeting. On Friday I cut out 7 dresses for the statue that I made outfits for last year. I also cut out and began making myself a new bag. Saturday we went to Floyd and then came back to town where Captain Kitty and I went shopping for her. Next week I need to work on the flags, work on the statue outfits, and finish my new bag.

Sew Long for Now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, what a busy, busy week! I would love to visit Schoolhouse Fabrics!