Monday, March 26, 2007


HiHo, HiHo, it's off to sew I go! LOL, These 16 flags are becoming my life. I must admit that I do serve an awesome God! I was thinking all morning how I just might not be able to get them done by Tuesday evening and maybe I should call the church to see what time the bucket truck was coming to put them up Wednesday and maybe it would be in the afternoon to give me a few more hours. Then I got a call from the church and the bucket truck will not be there until Thursday at noon! What an answer to prayer. I hung the sample out and Captain Kitty said that while she was walking the puppy today a lady ask her where I got it. She proudly told me that she told the lady her Momma made it! How sweet she can be.
Captain Cool, who was promoted to Major and as of today will be a Lt. Colonel has not heard from the AFA yet, but VMI has accepted him. The life of a high school senior!
Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great how God cares about our little stresses! That's great to hear that you got the extra time you needed.

And it warms my heart when the boys tell someone that "My Mommy made it." Kids can be such a blesssing. :o)