Tuesday, March 20, 2007



These are pictures of the two sides of the new bag I made. I used material sent to me last summer by Linda at Craftapple. The bag has a square bottom and the outside pockets are two different materials, one on each side. The base is a green denim. The inside is lined with a cream colored cotton and also has two pockets. These pockets are a cream color of the floral material in the second picture. The handles are green denim on one side and a cream with green stripe on the other. I cut out 12 crosses from a cream colored flag bunting last night. Today I am planning to cut out the gold crowns and cut the flag bases. I also hope to cut out the dresses I didn't get done yesterday. Tonight I am going to participate in a card ministry with women in my church.
Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to use some of the fabric! Those pieces make nice pockets. :o)